Sunday, July 16, 2006

Picture Sunday

I've got a bunch of random things to post about so I'm just going to lump them all into a picture-post. First, the TBG crew came over for dinner last night.* Their daughter Hannah made a friend for life in Isabella, who has not stopped gnawing on the bone Hannah brought for her. These were taken this morning: Sabrina had so much fun last night she is now sleeping in: But best of all, check out what the very talented Maryellen MADE** for Miss Lillie: I just realized I forgot to put the matching red bow in the picture. Well, trust me, it's cute! Lillie also got this awesome dress: Thanks for the cool stuff and the fun time last night! And in other, non-TBG related news, the new PBK bedding arrived and love is not a strong enough word for how I feel about Lillie's new crib set: I think that about covers it for now. I survived another trip to New York without any mechanical failures (unless you count sitting on the runway in the tiniest tincan plane ever for two hours) and am off today to buy a) a cute dress to wear to my shower next weekend and b) baby stuff. *And just so you all know, my fridge has a little less beer this morning. See Maryellen's comments on this post. **She might have had a teensy bit of help ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Thanks for the good eats and great company :) Hannah is so happy that the dog loves her present. I can't wait to see miss lillie in her maryellen original LOL . Be sure to let us know if you get any "news" this week.

Maryellen

7/16/2006 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger TBG Happenings said...

Oh by the way Chris noticed how I spelled Yuengling, he said I spelled it the Chinese way LOL. He asked if I had China on the brain......you think!!

M

7/16/2006 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding. I saw that after I ordered what we got for Hannah's room (which I still love). It really looks great! How exciting. :-)

Colleen~

7/18/2006 05:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com