Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tweet tweet...

If nesting brings on labor... then I really should have TA this week. I've done some serious cleaning and reorganizing. On July 4, while the parade gathered beneath my office window and I couldn't concentrate, I totally cleaned up my entire office. Everything is filed and labelled away. You can see my desk. Then Thursday night I order the PBK bedding I've been coveting for LK. Saturday J and I went shopping and got the video camera so we can capture!every!moment! of LK's life. We also got new towels for her bathroom... and came back and hung curtains. Then today, I don't know what came over me. Totally cleaned out the junk room... I mean guest room, reorganized that closest that was full of all the stuff we didn't know what to do with when we moved, rearranged the furniture, washed all the bed linens, reorganized the linen closet... You get the picture. Anyway, here are a few pics of LK's nursery with the curtains FINALLY up... notice the finial, I think I am in love:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amyesq said...

LOVING her room! I totally dig that cozy corner with the rocking chair between the two windows. I hope you spend many pleasant hours there. I also LOVE the bedding! My bedding for Katy is from PBK too.

7/10/2006 09:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com