Sunday, June 25, 2006

Grumpy Goldfish

I am grumpy, because I know that there is no way that our TA is in the big bag of referrals headed to our agency right now. I am thrilled for everyone who is getting a referral tomorrow, but I want my TA, danggit! So today at the grocery store I found these on sale... and bought TEN bags*! My logic? Lillie will need Goldfish to eat. Apparently that's ALL she's getting to eat once she gets home**! *they were 10 for $10. ** I'm kidding. If you don't know that and want to use that as evidence that I will be a bad mom, go away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I love yout last message here! You go girl!!

A

6/26/2006 04:17:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I am so sorry that you don't have your TA yet!! I hope you get it soon and are one step closer to meeting your Lillie Katharine!


~Dawn

ps... love the c-u-t-e Goldfish pic! :)

6/26/2006 06:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mom 2 Meizhi and Kiomi said...

H-
Your referral will come soon! Believe in that...and if not...starting eating those goldfish! They are one sale here lots for the $1/bag...I esp like all the new flavors! havent tried the multi-colored ones yet..those look pretty!
E

6/26/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger Amyesq said...

Man, those goldfish would be SO gone before China in my house. You can't keep me away from them.

Oh, and sorry about the hideous TA wait!

6/27/2006 08:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com