Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A secret -- Revealed!

I've been quiet lately, waiting to announce our big news. Without further ado... meet Lillie Katharine Jingning!!!!!!! Here's the first picture I saw that grabbed my heart: This is James' favorite -- she's chillin', and check out the bike in the background: And I love the look on her little face in this one: Now the details!! We received the news last Wednesday, May 10, and could not be more excited. My feet have not touched the ground since, my mom is buying out the baby stores, and even cool calm James is grinning from ear to ear. More details: Name: Lin Jingning (to be Lillie Katharine Jingning) DOB: May 29, 2005 Living in foster! in Yulin, Guangxi thanks to www.grace-hope.org !!!!!! Weight at 1 day old: 6.6 lbs Weight at 4 months old: 14.9 lbs Our LOI is off to China this Friday in our agency's weekly packet... let's hope for a speedy TA!

11 Comments:

Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Congratuations Heather!!! This is soooooo exciting!

WOuld you mind emailing me private with all the details. I'm really curious how it all works. THe CCAA says that September files are in the matching room so I'm not sure if we'd be going backwards by considering Waiting child program. Anywho - email address is debbie.ingram@sympatico.ca

Thanks and CONGRATS - she is adorable!

5/17/2006 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! I'm so happy for you.

Your fellow October DTC'er (who will be waiting for quite awhile yet LOL), Eileen

5/17/2006 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger Amyesq said...

She is amazing! And huge congratulations. I can't wait til you get TA so you can meet your little sweetie in person!

5/17/2006 05:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congratulations on your daughter's referral! I just love her sweet face! I am so happy for you!! :)

~Dawn

5/17/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger drew and lori said...

OH HEATHER!!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at those FEET!!! I look forward to following your journey to get her!

5/17/2006 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations, she's adorable!

5/17/2006 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations!!!! She is just so precious. What a wonderful suprise.

5/18/2006 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

SOoooo that's where you guys have been!! Floating in the clouds looking at that sweet face. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

5/18/2006 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's beautiful, Heather. Congratulations. I hope you get get a speedy TA!

5/18/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I have been in a cloud and missed this one!! Heather she is darling!! I think with getting ready for our trip and the sick amount of emails when I got back I may have deleted - so my delayed congrats to you - she is simply breathtaking!!! WOndering why your blogging was so quiet!!

All the best - I am so happy for you!!!

5/22/2006 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

We have a Guangxi Gal too! Congrats! Amy

8/05/2006 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com