Monday, September 25, 2006

OK, all better now

The Typepad people are trying to figure things out for me over at that blog, so I'll stick around here for now. I've spent so much time messing with the blog, I haven't updated it in forever... so why start now, huh? Just kidding. Here are some recent pix of Miss Lillie-Kat. Enjoy! A long over-due picture of Lillie at the beach over Labor Day weekend: Lillie-Kat and her Beanie-dog relaxing at the beach hotel: OK, tried to post more but Blogger is not cooperating... oh well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new pictures! Hope you get your Typepad situation straightened out soon, though I'll miss you here. :o)

9/25/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That little girl needs a big giant kiss from ME! How cute. Sorry about your typepad issues. Blogger is not much better these days

9/25/2006 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com