Thursday, September 07, 2006

1 month anniversary!

I know I promised home sweet home pictures next, but I'm interrupting my own blog to say HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY to us as a family! We received Ningning on August 7, 2006 at 3:30 in the afternoon... I can't believe it's been a month already! Here's a picture of her very shortly after we received her - you can see she is not happy: Now, here she is one month later, sleeping peacefully in her crib with her two loveys : Yes, I know a sleeping picture is boring, but that's the first time she has been still ALL morning... so I'll take it! And no, I did NOT put her in that position - she did that all by herself. Happy anniversary ningning - we love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cynde said...

I can't believe it's been a month, either.

She's beautiful!

Cynde

9/07/2006 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

The eyes of an angel. So darn cute! Cute then...cute now!

How big is she now? She looks long. Is she fitting in 12 months?

Amazing that a month has past. Do you feel like you've always been a Mommy? Wierd - huh??

9/08/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/08/2006 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

She's 29.5 inches - kinda long, yeah, but she is fitting in 12 months - the pajamas she is in are 12 months and they are baggy. She still wears a couple of 9 months dresses, but they were huge ones.

9/08/2006 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sorry Colleen - I accidentally published your comment twice and so deleted one...blogger at its best!

9/08/2006 08:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com