Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Number crunching

I am not a numbers person. Not.at.all. Escaped the math requirements as quickly as I could in school. Ironic, because my life is now literally run by numbers. My day at work is counted in six-minute increments. The food that goes in my mouth is counted by each little carb. My time on the treadmill is counted by tenths of miles (always trying to get one more in...) And, of course, the most obvious - my "pregnancy" is measured by days and months that stretch out in front of me. I can control how six-minute increments get billed in a day, and how many carbs go in my mouth, and how many miles pass under my feet, but I can't control how many days and months will go by until we get our daughter. Did I mention I hate numbers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Unwritten
By Natasha Bedingfield
BestAudioCodes.com